Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Logically speaking

>--- I'm a nobody, nobody is perfect, and therefore I'm perfect.

 

>--- If I save time, when do I get it back?

 

>--- The statement below is true.

The statement above is false.

 

>--- As I said before, I never repeat myself.

 

>--- Sometimes I need what only you can provide: your absence.

 

>--- If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.

 

>--- War doesn't determine who's right. War determines who is left.

 

>--- Best way to prevent a hangover is to stay drunk.

 

>--- If your father is a poor man, it is your fate but, if your father-in-law is a poor man, it's your stupidity.

 

>--- I was born intelligent.... education ruined me.

 

>--- A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where train stops. On my desk, I have a work station... What more can I say !

 

>--- If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

 

>--- Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright

until you hear them speak.

 

>--- How come "abbreviated" is such a long word?

 

>--- Don't frown. You never know who is falling in love with your smile.

 

>--- The Best of Proverbs :

Should women have children after 35?

No, 35 children are enough

 

>--- Living on Earth may be expensive...but it includes an annual free trip around the Sun....!

 

>--- Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep!

 

>--- SMOKING KILLS SLOWLY.

So what? Who's in a hurry?

 

>--- A drunk was hauled into court.

"Mister", the judge began, "you've been brought here for drinking...."

"Great," the drunk exclaimed . When do we get started ?

 

>--- Can you do anything that other people can't ?

Sure, I can read my handwriting.....!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails