Thursday, February 25, 2010

Always check your child's homework


 
(Here's  the reply the teacher received the following  day)  

 
Dear  Mrs. Jones,
I wish to  clarify that I am not now, nor have I ever been, an exotic  dancer.  
 I work at Home  Depot and I told my daughter how hectic it was last week before  the blizzard hit.  
I told her we sold out every single  shovel we had, and then I found one more in the back room, and  that several people were fighting over who would get it.     Her picture doesn't show me dancing around a pole.   It's supposed to depict me selling the last snow shovel we had  at Home Depot.
 >From now on I  will remember to check her homework more thoroughly before she  turns it in.
Sincerely,
 Mrs.Smith
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails